Nahila Hernandez is one of the best ultramarathoners the world and the most important exponent in Latin America in this discipline today. He has participated in many of the most important competitions in the world , with podium in most of them.
Businesswoman , speaker, athlete .
Nahila Hernández San Juan was born in Azerbaijan , USSR on April 1, 1974 . He grew up in Cuba , and lived there until age 18. She migrated to Mexico at that age, study, had his 2 daughters Carmen and Julia and where he has lived the past 22 years . He currently lives between Mexico and Chile.
High performance sport has been part of his life from early childhood : Classical Ballet , Synchronized Swimming , Taekwondoo , Aerobics ( National Team) are some of the disciplines in which she participated.
Master of Business ( MBA ) from the Polytechnic University of Madrid, Degree in Business Administration with a Specialization in Logistics by the TEC de Monterrey , Mexico a Specialization in Marketing and many graduates are part of their intellectual and professional world. In addition to teaching experience .
Nahila devotes much of his time to coaching and business conferences ranging from motivational environment to the more strategic aspects of businesses and individuals .
" Their commitment is to cultivate new practices and thought patterns that encourage personal development through life experiences, based on the analogy of a highly demanding sport and methodical as is the ultra distance with the reality of work and everyday adversities "
She is also ambassador for Team World Vision.
Veronica Ruiz Foundation, among other social and altruistic activities .
Major races :
- Non Stop 217 k in Dead Valley Badwater California
Rookie 3rd , July 2013
- Non Stop 217 k 135 in Brazil Qualifying for Badwater
Rookie 1st , January 2013
- 80k Non Stop , Easter Island , Chile
1st . Women, October 2011
- 250 k Atacama Crossing , Chile
1st . Absolute Women, March 2011
- 250km Sahara Race Egypt
1st . Category , October 2010
- Marathon Mountain Real de Catorce
1st . Absolute , April 2010
- Rocky Racoon . 160 km in a single step . Huntsville , Texas USA
3rd Cat., February 2010
- Himalayan 100 mile stage race 160 km , India.
2nd. Place, October 2009.
- Marathon de Sables 202 km, Morocco.
5to. Cat, April 2009 .
- Rocky Racoon 80 km USA
2nd. Place , February 2009
- Race " La Malinche "
2nd. October 2008
- Sunmart Trail, Huntsville , Tx . USA 50 km
2nd. December 2008
Running on roads since 1975, mountains and trails since 1978.
The distance is almost three times around the world, teaching people to run for over 30 years, involved on race competition for more than 35 years and production for over 10 years.
Having participated for the first time in a race in December 1978 in the Half Marathon in Orlando , Florida in USA, since then he participated in hundreds of races within which is a first triathlon in December 1984 and then the first marathon in Santiago Chile 1986.
Expert in biomechanics for runners, working as an external consultant for R & D ( research and development department ) of a major brand in Boston , taking the mission to test the prototypes and make changes to the design if necessary .
Developed a training system for active recovery in injured runners , so there is no need to stop running while recovering.
Developed several years ago a remote virtual training that has successfully been operating. Today we have runners in Mexico , USA , Santiago and regions from beginners or injured to the most grueling Ultras in the world.
Most Important races :
- Boston Marathon
- 5 times the K42 mountain marathon Patagonia Argentina .
- 4 times Lican Ray ultra marathon - Villarrica (70 Kms )
- Ultra - Marathon Stgo Valle Nevado ( 56 Kms )
- 2 times Ultra Aculeo Lagoon ( 52 Kms )
- 3 times Crossing the Andes, (100 Kms )
- CCC Mont Blanc Ultramarathon (108 kilometers) Non Stop
- 3 times Atacama Crossing ( 250 Kms )
- Grand Trail Rapa Nui (80 Kms )
- 11 marathons in 11 consecutive days in 11 regions (injured on marathon 12 out of 15) To raise funds for the 2010 earthquake victims .
- Loop arround the Llanquihue Lake 160 K To raise funds for a rural school .
- Atacama Extreme 400 K in 11 days with Ray Zahab for impossible2possible foundation. (Part of the total journey) 2011
- Con-Con Chile to Argentina With Ray Zahab 170K in four days across the mountains. 2012
- Aculeo - Santo Domingo 115 K To raise funds for rural schools 2013
- Caldera - Copiapo 120 K To raise funds for rural schools 2013
-Mendoza Argentina - Chile Chacabuco 301 K for Impossible2possible South American branch . 2013
- Argentinian border - Curico 90 k Run To raise funds for rural schools 2013